Sunday, November 25, 2018

Week 8.5 - #CathEdSocial - Gratitude

Week 8.5 - #CathEdSocial - Gratitude
This blog is written as part of the NCEA Social Media Influencer Contest.

This week, we celebrated Thanksgiving with our families and friends.  I took the week off from posting (mostly) on Twitter using the hashtag #CathEdSocial for the NCEA Social Media Influencer Contest.  Instead, I focused in prayer on those things in my life for which I am forever GRATEFUL.  They include (but are not limited to):
  1. Having meaningful employment, for which I am grateful.
  2. Having enough to eat and drink, for which I am grateful.
  3. Having people in my life who listen and want to help, for them I am grateful.
  4. Having a faith-filled prayer community of women who RUN toward Jesus with me, for them I am grateful.
  5. Having a great faith and TRUST in God's plan in His time, for which I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment