Friday, April 13, 2018

#GodMoments for Denise Today

Today’s blog is brought to you by Denise’s #GodMoment of the day. You know, a #GodMoment is when you plan to do one thing, then God is like, NO, DENISE, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU. Usually this is a good thing, as today it was. Actually, today consisted of a series of #GodMoments for me. Here’s what I got:

1. Originally, today I had scheduled for me to get paid to present about Google Classroom (Yes, I am Google Level 2 #certified, and this is #awesome) and help train a group of teachers at a particular Catholic school. However, not too long ago, the principal emailed me to cancel this opportunity, as her faculty had something more important to learn about. This meant that I was free to volunteer to help lead the REAP Team retreats today! #GodMoment

2. I met/saw 3 super awesome people who love their jobs working for the Church, which wouldn’t have happened if the first thing didn’t get canceled. #GodMoment

3 I saw my old pastor from the last school I taught, who is now pastor of the place I retreated at today. I wouldn’t have seen or stopped to talk to him if I hadn’t been walking out with one of the people from #2 above. Again, #GodMoment

4. And I wouldn’t have had the chance to talk to my old priest boss about how I’m currently seeking a job if any of the above didn’t happen. #GodMoment

5. God is Good. All the Time. Sometimes I’m honored and privileged to get to see how God lines up the good things that are all interwoven and dependent upon each other in my life. Today was a good day. Today was one of those times. #GodMoment

No comments:

Post a Comment